Any ideas on how to list these five ‘homes’? We would love to see the single property Website for them!
1. The Spaceship House in Chattanooga, TN:
2. The Teapot Dome, in Zillah, WA was built in 1922 as a reminder of the Teapot Dome Scandal involving President Warren G. Harding and a federal petroleum reserve in Wyoming:
3. The Boeing 727 House, in Benoit, MS. The plane set Joanne Ussary back $2,000.00, cost $4,000.00 to move, and $24,000.00 to renovate. The stairs open with a garage door remote, and one of the bathrooms is still intact. And let’s not forget the personal jacuzzi in the cockpit:
4. My personal favorite is the Toilet-shaped house in Suwon (South Korea). South Korean sanitation activists marked the start of a global toilet association right here on November 21, 2007 by lifting the lid on the world’s first lavatory-shaped home. It offers plenty of water closet space…:
5. And last but not least the Nautilus House, in Mexico DF (Mexico) is a seashell-inspired abode built by designed by Senosiain Arquitectos: