1. Seat one is located at Boston Bay High Camp, Washington state near Johannesburg Mountain in the North Cascades national park:
2. This ‘oasis of pis’ overlooks a picturesque bend in the Dordogne River on a cliff-top Chateau in France:
3. High in the Andes, a wooden long-drop lives up to its description:
4. Warders at the infamous Alcatraz jail had an all-round view of San Francisco Bay:
5. A wooden loo site atop Boulder Pass Campsite, Montana in Glacier National Park and offers a stunning view of Agassiz Glacier:
6. And finally. If you’re in a rush there’s an ideal option for plane spotters at Changi Airport, Singapore:
If you enjoyed this post you’ll certainly enjoy these other ‘Just For Fun’ posts!